Monday, February 13, 2012

Java Green Review

After spending much of my visit to D.C. struggling to find vegan food, this eatery provided much relief to my protein-deprived body. I had the Chicken Guava sandwich. It was okay for me ... more of a taste preference than anything. It had a spicy kick and reminded me of pimento cheese, which I've never been a fan of. I also had the Turkey Club. It was really good and satisfying. I also had a small vanilla milkshake. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it was good enough. There are plenty of vegan options, which make this place an oasis for any vegan. My only disappointment was that they weren't open late or on Sundays. I would've loved to have tried more things on the menu.

1020 19th St NW
(between N K St & N L St)
Washington, DC 20036
(202) 775-8899

No comments:

Post a Comment