Sunday, February 12, 2012

CulinAerie Reiew

A brilliant concept that was well executed. I attended for a party so the entire room was with my group and from start to finish everyone had a great time. Wine and beer welcome you upon arrival and once the guests are there the chef and her two assistants go over the menu briefly to ensure no one has any allergies to the ingredients. Then the fun begins! The chef demonstrates the preparation at her table with a camera above to project her actions on big screen TVs so that those farther back can watch. Arriving hungry was a mistake as we had to prepare each course ourselves and I know I wasn't the only one who had a few of the ingredients get "lost" in the process. The cooking was a team effort and thankfully we were able to eat what we made. At the end, the chef shared all of the recipes with us so we could attempt to re-create our dishes at home.


1131 14th St NW
(between N L St & N Green Ct)
Washington, DC 20005
(202) 587-5674

No comments:

Post a Comment