My vegan friend took me here years and years ago. I actually haven't
been in about a year. My mom and I used to come here regularly. I
don't see why you'd come here and get the meat version of a dish. I
find the only reason to come is to try the veggie stuff. Shitake
mushrooms and the crispy tofu are the two best appetizers. My favorite
entrees are the veggie fish and crispy eggplant in garlic sauce. Since
my first visit over 10 years ago, I have not seen another worker in the
front. It's been that lady the whole time. I feel bad for her when it
gets packed and she's running around like a headless chicken. She's
really friendly and if you go enough, she'll remember what you want.
I've always wondered if she's ever been on vacation.
3287 M St NW
(between N Potomac St & N Eton Ct)
Washington, DC 20007
Neighborhood: Georgetown
(202) 338-3881
No comments:
Post a Comment