Monday, February 13, 2012

v Falafel Review

I work up the street from this place. A few co-workers of mine were hungry and couldn't get away so I told them I would grab them lunch. They sent me to v Falafel. I thought I wasn't hungry but as soon as I walked into this place I realized I was. It smelled really good and the food looked amazing.  You get to create your own and all the ingredients are right there in front of you. The flavors were great and I really, really loved my falafel. I used to go across the street to Subway. I won't be doing that any more. They are priced competitively and its a local business, not some faceless chain. The guy who was running the joint couldn't have been nicer. He was very warm and inviting.
Thanks v Falafel for a really nice lunch!

2157 P St NW
(between N Twining Ct & N 22nd St)
Washington, DC 20037
(202) 296-2333


No comments:

Post a Comment